Rate My Swing
Accepted Payment Methods
Buy GreenFree Vouchers
Golf Shop - Best Seller
Callaway Razr Midi Pencil Stand Bag
Cams Hall Golf Club
golf voucher pack and a
a months free membership.
© 2006 -
My Online Golf Club Ltd
Golf Website Links
Callaway.com golf wedges
How do I contact My Online Golf Club?
How do I retrieve my login details?
How do I register with My Online Golf Club?
How do I activate my user account?
Frequently Asked Questions
My Online Golf Club
Activate Your Account
Score Analysis Charts
New Score Card
Add New Course
Photo Gallery Manager
Fairways In Regulation
Greens In Regulation
Net Fairway Recovery
Net Green Recovery
Net Sand Saves
Putts Per Round
Society General Statistics
Society Competition Diary
Society Player List
Society Administration Panel
Upload Your Image File
Golf Course Directory
Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I search for other members and add them as fellow golfers?
1. Login to your account. You will then be automatically directed to the Member Zone.
2. Scroll down to the Fellow Golfers panel.
3. Click 'Search For Players'.
4. Enter the necessary information into the 'Player Search Options' panel and click 'Search'.
5. Scroll through the list of results until you find the desired player.
6. Click 'Add Fellow Golfer'.
7. The member is then sent a message to inform them of your interest. They will then accept or reject your request.
8. You will then recieve confirmation of their decision.
9. If the member accepts your request they will automatically be added to your fellow golfer panel in the Member Zone.
What do I do if I do not have a handicap?
In order to enter scorecards onto My Online Golf Club you must first configure a handicap in the Member Zone. If you do not have a handicap enter 28 for men, 36 for women or 54 for juniors. Once you have completed 3 scorecards you can then use the 'Handicap Calculator' in the Member Zone to calculate your correct handicap. At this point you can then update your first 3 scorecards if necessary.
Does My Online Golf Club work for positive handicaps?
The simple answer to this is YES. If you are a positive handicapper all you need to do is put your handicap in as a negative figure. If your handicap is +2 then in the Member Zone update your handicap to -2.
Do all golf clubs accept online handicap certificates?
Our handicap certificate has never been refused.
A golf handicap certificate is your proof that you can play golf to a certain standard. Before booking a tee reservation at a course you are advised to check if there is a handicap limit. It is also advised that you check with the club Secretary if your handicap certificate allows you to play in open competitions as, on occasion, a golf club will insist that the handicap certificate is issued from a traditional golf club. There are no official rules relating to this and it is therefore at the discretion of each club.
How long does Google take to process my payment?
Google checkout takes 15 minutes to process your payment. Once the process is complete your MyOnlineGolfClub account will be automatically updated.